Saturday, September 27, 2008

We rogues of wool


I have knitting progress, but it looks the same as it did last time I posted it so it's no use posting a new picture. To keep you occupied until a new FO shows up, click on the picture.

What's new in my knitting world:
-I'm knitting the last Blossom chart repeat of Laminaria. I hope to finish the chart today and start knitting the first edge chart.

-I finished the thumb gusset of the first Shining Star mitten and I'm working my way up the hand. I've been knitting at least ten rows every morning, just to keep myself on track. I may actually finish Christmas knitting in time for Christmas. I think I feel faint.

-I'm going to start a sweater. Oh, shut up. Don't give me that look. I know the last few times I've stated that I was starting a sweater, nothing came of it (we shall not mention the sock yarn sweater), but this time I'm really going to do it. I'm using Brown Sheep Nature Spun Sport wt in various colors. I have 8 skeins and I'm headed down to my lys to pick up three more skeins. I found a color pattern that I love in The Opinionated Knitter. I'm thinking cardigan, which means I'm thinking steeks. It makes sense now that the work 'steek' contains the word 'eek'.

Oh yeah, I finished a hat. Nothing too exciting. Just something to keep my head warm when the cold weather shows up. I said, when the cold weather shows up.

Hello?

3 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for linking to the cartoon - and now I know where they got the t-shirt. :)

allisonmariecat said...

I shall say nothing of the sweater. If it should appear here, I will applaud, though :)

Love the beret. Very cute! I don't think I can pull off the beret look. You do it well.

Stefaneener said...

Your Christmas knitting makes me feel a little faint. I don't know that I'm going to get any knitting for others done at all. Must. Keep. Going.