Thursday, November 08, 2007

Knitting my fingers to the bone and playing with parentheses

I'm still here and still working on Christmas knitting. Since my last post I have completed one pink sock for Kris (it looks really cool - I can't wait to show you the completed pair) and am working my way down the cuff of the second one. Josh's socks are next. I only have time to eat and sleep between knitting. There is nothing else. Laundry? Ha! I scoff in your general direction (until I have no clean underwear, in which case we make temporary amends).

I have many pictures to post, but I can't since our home internet connection is non-existent. I'm using a computer at the office for the purposes of email and Knittyboard checking.

Don't be surprised if you don't here from me again until after the holidays. I'll post a picture of me with a big drink. I'll need one since we have relatives coming for Xmas. Should be fun.

See you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Please don't remind me about relatives and Christmas.

Happy knitting in the meantime,
Janey

allisonmariecat said...

Have happy holidays, despite the relatives! Happy knitting :)

pickayarn said...

I cant wait to see the pink socks!!! I have 4 boys, so i dont get to see pink often enough, have to lurk on other poeples blogs,lol.