Monday, July 23, 2007

Stalker contest!

I saw this on Pixieriot's blog and couldn't resist. Take a stab at it. Whoever gets the highest score will get *something nice* in the mail. Feel free to peruse old blog posts for the answers... like I could stop you.

(2 Points) My name:
(5 Points) Take a stab at my middle name:
(3 Points) What city/town do I live in:
(3 Points) Do I have any piercings:
(3 Points) How tall am I:
(2 Points) What color are my eyes:
(2 Points) What color is my hair:
(2 Points) How old am I:
(2 Points) What work do I do:
(3 Points) What am I afraid of:
(2 Points) Do I smoke:
(3 Points) Do I drink:
(2 Points) Do I have any siblings:
(2 Points) How many:
(1 Point) Do I like 'em:
(4 Points) What's one of my favorite things to do:
(2 Points) What's my favorite food:
(3 Points) What's my favorite type of music:
(2 Points) What's my favorite TV show:
(2 Points) Who is my favorite band/artist:
(4 Points) Am I shy or outgoing:
(3 Points) Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:
(2 Points) What’s my favourite color:
(3 Points) Name something I hate:
(4 Points) Name a talent I have:
(8 Points) Who is my favorite person:
(4 Points) What kind of shoes do I wear most often:
(4 Points) Do I have any pets:
(2 Points) Who am I dating right now:
(5 Points) What did I study in university - or am GOING to study:
(5 Points) What is the color of my room:
(5 Points) What is my worst habit:
(5 Points on creativeness) If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring:

85-104 Points — Stalker Extraordinaire!
70-80 Points — Hard-Working Stalker
55-65 Points — Decent Stalker
20-45 Points — Stalker-In-Training
00-19 Points — Crappy Stalker or New Stalker

4 comments:

Tina B said...

Well, since I just discovered your blog yesterday I will give your contest a shot.

My name:Christina
Take a stab at my middle name: I'm gonna say Rose
What city/town do I live in:Newhalen
Do I have any piercings:ears
How tall am I: 5'8"
What color are my eyes:hazel
What color is my hair: reddish brown
How old am I:21
What work do I do: yarn related
What am I afraid of:bears in the woods
Do I smoke:no
Do I drink:yes
Do I have any siblings:Sister
How many:Just 1
Do I like 'em: Love 'em
What's one of my favorite things to do: judging from your posts, I would say dyeing yarn
What's my favorite food: southern fried chicken or other southern food
What's my favorite type of music: punk, SKA
What's my favorite TV show: CSI:Miami
Who is my favorite band/artist: Um...The Specials
Am I shy or outgoing: Outgoing
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: A rebel
What’s my favourite color: emerald green
Name something I hate: Rachel Ray
Name a talent I have: Animals love you
Who is my favorite person: I would say your sister
What kind of shoes do I wear most often: Old ones
Do I have any pets: Yep, Kami, Sophie, Sam, Max and Toby when he visits
Who am I dating right now: No one?
What did I study in university - or am GOING to study: Big guess here - pyschology
What is the color of my room: Green
What is my worst habit: UFO's
If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring: A set of knitting needles and some undyed yarn. There would be so many leaves and barks that you could create dye from.

allisonmariecat said...

Okay, I have to find the time to do this! I will try after my in-laws leave Monday :)

From your previous post, though, I still didn't remember everything I wanted to say. Your kitties are so adorable. I love finding stashes of kitty toys in weird places. We went to our new vet for the first time yesterday, and she gave us a welcome packet with lots of goodies for us and the boys, including a big catnip stuffed rat. After he was done playing with it, Mirando placed it next to his food dish. Rodent. It's what's for dinner. (I thought a silly cat story might cheer you up.)

adrienne said...

i stumbled here from somewhere. i don't remember where...but thought i would play along with your little game. too fun!

did you ever finish the "hawaiian lei" socks?

2 Points) My name: Christina
(5 Points) Take a stab at my middle name: Elizabeth
(3 Points) What city/town do I live in: newhalem
(3 Points) Do I have any piercings:yes
(3 Points) How tall am I: 5'7"
(2 Points) What color are my eyes: hazel
(2 Points) What color is my hair:auburnish
(2 Points) How old am I: 21 yo
(2 Points) What work do I do: aspiring knitwear designer
(3 Points) What am I afraid of: running out of yarny stuffs
(2 Points) Do I smoke: no
(3 Points) Do I drink: yes
(2 Points) Do I have any siblings:
(2 Points) How many:1
(1 Point) Do I like 'em: yes
(4 Points) What's one of my favorite things to do: dyeing & spinning
(2 Points) What's my favorite food:chocolate
(3 Points) What's my favorite type of music:ska
(2 Points) What's my favorite TV show:project runway
(2 Points) Who is my favorite band/artist: the pietasters
(4 Points) Am I shy or outgoing:shy
(3 Points) Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: rebel
(2 Points) What’s my favourite color: emerald green
(3 Points) Name something I hate:color orange
(4 Points) Name a talent I have:spinning
(8 Points) Who is my favorite person: mom
(4 Points) What kind of shoes do I wear most often: flipflops
(4 Points) Do I have any pets:yes
(2 Points) Who am I dating right now:no one
(5 Points) What did I study in university - or am GOING to study: culinary arts
(5 Points) What is the color of my room: white
(5 Points) What is my worst habit: buying lots and lots of fibery goodness
(5 Points on creativeness) If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring: lots and lots of roving, spinning wheel and knitting needles! what more would you need.

adrienne said...

oops! left the answer off of
do i have any siblings? yes.

since i did answer that you had one...although i did read that there were 3 of you once upon a time.