Thursday, February 22, 2007

Knittyboard Sock Swap Socks

Woohoo!! I got a package in the mail today! It was filled with all my favorite things: handknit socks, tea, chocolate, and jewelery (okay, and pretty tissue paper I can reuse. :D). I admired the socks for about two minutes before I put them on - I couldn't resist. The colors are amazing and they fit perfectly. I apologize to Stariel for my large size 11s. They are pretty big feet, aren't they?

Look at them; they're gorgeous. And soft. And fitted. And and and ...I love 'em.
These earrings were also in the package. Come on, Ooh and Ahh with me. I think I'll be wearing these at my sister's wedding in May. Lovely lovely.
Tea! For me! I'm keeping this all to myself. We're big tea drinkers over here (Just take a look at our teeth. Our dentist hates us.) and I always like to try new stuff as long as it's a British blend black tea. Hey, I'm flexible! This stuff is gooood. I'm drinking a cup right now. Yummo.
And last, but never least: Chocolate. Boy, does Stariel have good timing. Just what a girl needs. This girl anyway.
Thank you , Stariel!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope you get your box in the mail soon.
Off to admire my socks, drink tea, eat chocolate, and get my regular dose of CSI:Miami
(how addicting is that show, or rather, Adam Rodriguez? ...yummo.)


As per request, a picture of the socks *on* my feet is here. How will you ever forgive me? ;)

8 comments:

Stariel said...

But we need to see the socks *on* your feet! ;)

I'm glad you liked your package. My confession: I reused the tissue paper too. :)

elizabeth marley said...

Those socks are awesome! And so are the earrings!...There's nothing like getting handknit socks in the mail.

Zonda said...

Those are awesome! Look great on you! Lovely earrings too! :)

allisonmariecat said...

Beautiful, and they look like a perfect fit. The other treats look great, too!

Rain said...

What a great package, the socks are gorgeous

Rain said...

What a lovely package. The socks are gorgeous.

gourdongirl said...

Great package, the sox and ear-rings are beautiful.

Guro said...

Hi, and thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Yes, I'm a Nanny Ogg/Discworld fan too... Sometimes it seems like I only read one book a year, and that is the new Discworld book. (I read more than one book, they just don't make the same impact on me.)

Your socks are lovely, both the received and sent ones! And that little knitting doll is sooo cute!