Saturday, January 06, 2007

Innocent Aliens

I've decided to steal this from Rain and post six weird things about myself.

1. Aside from posing (see above photo), I also waltz with the dog. Kami and I tango (no photo available). To clear up confusion: the dog in the photo is Toby, Kami is my cat. Wrong sex and wrong species.

2. I abhor Rachael Ray. She's the devil and a football slut.

3. I am the pickiest eater you will ever meet, guaranteed. Because of this I have a tendency to give restaurants my "Stamp of Approval". Only three restaurants have it so far: Pelligrinos (in Olympia), Palace Kitchens (in Seattle), and The Beach House (in Gig Harbor).

4. I say the words 'thank you' and 'you're welcome' in German and 'comforter' in Polish and I blame it all on my mother.

5. I love liver sausage, but I'll only eat it with spicy brown mustard and provolone cheese on two toasted slices of schwarzwalder.

6. I'm half Polish, half Irish; depression, alcoholism (don't those two go hand in hand?), and schizophrenia run rampant in both sides; but I am miraculously unaffected. Go ahead and laugh, it's true.

I'm tagging Allison because she just had a baby.

4 comments:

Rain said...

You and I should eat out together, I have a terrible time finding place I like to eat at and my friends send me there half an hour early because I take so long to choose.

Kami's gorgeous.

Sarah said...

Kami's a great looking dog!

I put gratuitous doggie pics on my blog today too!

String Bean said...

Oooh, and there was me thinking that Rain was just being a loony Brit. No, no, Kami is my cat. The dog in the picture is Toby. Sorry for the confusion. The other, er, being in the picture is me.

allisonmariecat said...

Oh my gosh, I hate Rachael Ray, too! I thought there was something wrong with me since everyone seems to love her. Maybe we can start a club.

I love your gratuitous doggie pictures!