Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Crack-a-lackin'!


What the hell is going on!? It was a beautiful, snow-less 48 degrees F yesterday! I didn't even have to wear a jacket when I went for a walk! This morning I sort of wake up and think "It's really foggy out" which is okay because it's Washington, but then I wake up all the way and think "Fog is not that opaque." and it's snow. Washington is smokin' some gooood crack.
I don't know who mother nature think's she is, but she's not getting away with this shenanigan. What a hooligan.
Let's compare. Yesterday it looked like this:Today it looks like this.


I need a cup of tea
and after that, there will be blood and pain as you cannot imagine.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww it looks so pretty - you're so lucky! We haven't had any here in Scotland yet :(

Elaine x

Stefaneener said...

Huh. We're back to overly warm winter here. Looks sunny and a hair hazy and man! you got snow. My kids would be so jealous.

turtlegirl76 said...

IT got cold here the last 2 days too. Not terrible, but a definite chill in the air. I am sorta envious. But I ain't stupid. You can keep the snow.

Sarah said...

Yay snow!

I love me my snow.

allisonmariecat said...

So far our winter has just felt...wrong. Rain during Christmas? Unnatural. So when I saw our forecast with temperatures going below freezing for a while, I was *happy*! Does that make me weird?

Yay, snow!

Rain said...

I looks beautiful. I doubt we'll get snow this year, so feel free to send it over here.