Friday, September 08, 2006

Spin 'til you drop

I just got my order from High Prairie Fiber Arts! 3 lbs of Ile de France x Dorset and 2 lbs of Cheviot x Dorset! Lots of Jacquard dyes, too! Hurrah! I think, just for today, I'll set aside the birthday and Christmas knitting and dye and spin my little heart out.

10 lovely, sheepy-smelling, dirty, soccerball-sized bumps of ready-to-be manhandled roving! Woo-hoo!


P.S.

Found this on Zib's blog. It's pretty neat and surprisingly accurate (assuming you answer truthfully).


My Personality

Neuroticism
0
Extraversion
22
Openness To Experience
89
Agreeableness
82
Conscientiousness
99
Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

Ugg Boots, MySpace Codes and MySpace Layouts by Pulseware Survey Software

3 comments:

snowdrop said...

I scored pretty much the same as you on the test, except on neuroticism... I expected to score high enough on that one, but still below 30%! Have fun spinning and dying!

Sarah said...

Yay! I love Paradise Fibers, my new favorite place to order from!

Oooh, dyeing! Can't wait to see some luscious color!

allisonmariecat said...

Huh. I scored pretty high on neuroticism, so I'm thinking the test is broken :)

Have fun with the spinning and dyeing!