Wednesday, August 30, 2006

On the hunt

I'm desperate.

I saw this stole * and had to have knit it.

It turns out the the pattern was from a Mystery Stole Kal (2). Which sucks because the kal is over and I can't figure out what the pattern is!

If you know what the pattern is or where I can find it, please tell me.

I'm relying on you and the Knittyheads to help me out.

Come on, you know I must be desperate. I never post this often.

*If the links don't work for you here's the blog post link:
http://gooeyknits.blogspot.com/2006/08/ms2-and-sheepy-all-made-out-of.html

6 comments:

allisonmariecat said...

Oh, it's beautiful! I wish I could help...good luck!

Rain said...

Hope you find out what it is, it's lovely.

darbyrose said...

www.pinklemontwist.blogspot.com

She will be putting the pattern up for sale. She has some other ones there, all of them are gaw-jess.

HTH!

Debi

allisonmariecat said...

I wish I could help :( It's beautiful, though, so I really hope you find the pattern (so I can watch you knit it!).

Christine The Cheeky Red Head said...

Here is the link to Melanie's blog. She wrote the pattern.

http://www.pinklemontwist.blogspot.com//

snowdrop said...

Wow! That looks like a gorgeous stole! Hope you acquire the pattern soon!