Friday, June 02, 2006

Help, I can't decide!

As you know, I'm knitting the Stash Handbag from One Skein. The yarn I'm using for the body of the bag is a thick 'n' thin (Patagonia Nature Cotton) so I've decided that it needs a lining to dissuade my dpns and other small objects from slipping through any inconvienient holes. I've chosen three of my favorite fabrics in yellows/greens/turquoises/blues that will contrast well with the orange. Which one do you all like best?

Lining #1
(swirls)
Lining #2
(stripes)
Lining #3
(balls of yarn)

This is the BMFA Bambu (Lapis) that I'll be using doubled for the top and handles of the bag.
Help a knitter out.

10 comments:

Zonda said...

I like them all!! hehe

The middle one, the stripes would be the top choice, followed by the swirls and then the balls o'yarn..! Can't wait to see it! :)

Rain said...

I like the striped one although the yarn fabric is fantastic.

Tygher Knits said...

I think the swirls first, then the striped, then the balls-o-yarn.

Trillian42 said...

I like the swirls, myself.

christine said...

the swirls! by a megamile!!!! seriously... i feel very strongly about this. :)

allisonmariecat said...

I love the swirls! The colors for the bag are lovely.

Holly said...

I personally like the stripes alot with the yarn you chose with the handles. So I say stripes, swirls, balls of yarn. I really like the orange yarn!

snowdrop said...

I'd say swirls, too! Instinct tells me the swirls.

turtlegirl76 said...

Swirls!

Stephanie said...

I like the first one. It seems to go the best to my eye.