Wednesday, March 08, 2006

So far so good

I have about 3 (or 4?) more inches to go on the ribbing for Forecast. I'll have to try it on as I go to see where I want the ribbing to end. I normally like my sweaters to hit about an inch below where my pants waistband hits.

I worked on my cross-stitch today. I haven't worked on it for a few months so I had to remember how to do it. Didn't know I cross-stitched, didja? I may post a picture when I'm done. Maybe.

Hey, put yourself on my Frappr map. It's down there on the sidebar. Pretty Please?

7 comments:

Stefaneener said...

Nice fit!

Stefaneener said...

NIce fit!

Rain said...

That looks fantatstic. I love the sleeves.

allisonmariecat said...

Oh, it's beautiful! You've done an amazing job with this.

Jay said...

OMG - that is just beautiful! I am gobsmacked!

Annie said...

Great sweater! Love the detail.

Latoya said...

I'm loving the green of that sweater. Its looking good! Can't wait to see the FO.
Knit on!