Thursday, March 02, 2006

Consider this

I read Heather's blog and considered myself tagged. I don't feel like telling you about the relaxing morning I had or how I think I'm going to get arthritis before I turn thirty, so here's a meme instead. (I changed the '4 jobs you've had' for obvious reasons.)

4 of your favorite flowers
1. True Geraniums - not the ones you give to your mom in 1st grade.
2. Begonias
3. Daffodils
4. Dahlias

4 movies you could watch over & over
1. Delicatessen
2. Chocolat
3. Galaxy Quest
4. The Fifth Element

4 places you have lived
1. Blasdell, New York
2. Gretna, Virginia
3. Kingman, Arizona
4. Olympia, Washington

4 tv shows you love to watch
1. Project Runway
2. West Wing
3. occasionally CSI
4. sometimes a show or two on Food TV

4 places you have been on vacation
1. Charleston, South Carolina
2. Visalia, California
3. Bryce Canyon, Utah
4. Victoria, British Colombia

4 websites you visit daily
1. my email
2. yarn blogs
3. knitty.com
4. theknitter.com

4 of your favorite foods
1. Chocolate
2. Red Rose Tea with honey and lemon
3. Salmon
4. fresh raspberries

4 places you would rather be right now
1. bed
2. a hot bath
3. a yarn shop where everything is free
4. Gretna, VA under the cherry trees in spring (knitting, of course)

3 comments:

Stefaneener said...

I sort of wish sometimes that we'd stayed in Virginia -- what on earth were you doing in Arizona?

allisonmariecat said...

Thanks for your suggestions with blogger and photos! No luck yet--I was clear on the spyware front, so I think it's time to go after the blogger folk...

Heather said...

Mmmm...free yarn shop....*drooool*....