Monday, February 06, 2006

One down, a lot to go

I finished my beaded cabled mittens and I dearly would love to show you a picture of both of them, together, finished, but blogger still won't let me publish my pictures. I'll be sore about it for a little bit. Maybe the scheduled outage today will fix it. I had planned to post the Port Angeles pictures, too, but those will have to wait another day. Don't hold your breath.
In the meantime, I am going to go outside, in the sun, and play throw-the-tennis-ball-over-the-roof-and-into-the-woods-for-Toby-until-your-arm-falls-off. After that, I will knit. And finish.

3 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

Blogger has been fussy with me too about uploading pictures. I've had to go to photobucket or imageshack to get them in most of my posts. Every now and then, it lets me do it.

Zonda said...

I too have been having blogger trouble on and off since Sat. the 4th. Can't wait to see your pics.

Stefaneener said...

I hope mine are working. I do want to see your lovely trip pictures, plus knitting. I'm doing a lot of vicarious knitting these days.