Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Freezer paper printing

I've just printed two sheets of pictures on muslin that had freezer paper ironed on it. It's really fun to do. All you do is cut a piece of freezer paper to the size of your computer paper. Iron it waxy side down onto the muslin. Cut the muslin to the size of the paper. Place the paper freezer paper side up in your printer and print a picture! Adobe Photoshop works really well because you can size the photos and do different artistic effects. Here's what I did:

I'm thinking about making the mutts page into a notions bag for my knitting.

and:

I sized the picture of my cat, Kami, to 8x10".

- Di's mittens are finished, washed, blocked, and dried.

- Her hat is finished, except for the pom poms.

- I'm also working on Stephanie Japels Minisweater (a.k.a. boobholder). I'd send you a picture but I don't have enough knit to show off.

No comments: